Every two hours, a young child is treated in the emergency room after ingesting or coming in contact with personal care products, according to recent reports.
Poisonings and chemical burns from nail, hair and skin care products were the most common products that led to the most visits. With this information, it's important to remember that children watch their parents use these items on a daily basis. After use, secure these products in a safe place immediately to avoid preventable accidents.
For more information, visit http://ow.ly/nMoX50vC76j
Arizona Chapter National Safety Council takes great pride in the enormous talent and professionalism of each employee that facilitates all of the resources ACNSC has to offer.